If you recall my word or words I should say for the year have been “Forward Strong”. I’ve thought of these words often in many areas of my life throughout this year. These were words that after a difficult 2013 resonated with me and I knew I needed to move forward both bold and strong.
Sometimes we don’t notice all the little movements forward until we step back and look at the bigger picture which is what I did and boy oh boy was I pleased to see what forward movements I have made.
Today I want to share just in the area of my business how I have moved forward. Over the course of 2014 I have:
- Established an Etsy shop.
- Started selling my digitized designs on Etsy.
- Started selling my digitized designs on Fit 2B Stitched.
- Made a couple embroidery videos on YouTube.
- Done a weekly newsletter that now has over 600 subscribers! Woo-Hoo!
- Created and given away banner letters.
- Started using Instagram.
- Created a niche for myself – Selling and blogging for the craft show seller.
- Continued to build my boards on Pinterest.
- Taught at the Michigan Embroiderers Fall Fest.
- Started and moving forward with Embroidery JAM – a product line I’m super excited about and that I have big plans for.
I look back and I think wow. I did these things. You have all been so encouraging to me. You have e-mailed me with sweet comments. You have shared my newsletters and my tips with your friends and groups. I appreciate all of you so much and I wouldn’t be where I’m at without YOU! I just can’t thank each and every one of you who reads my words here enough. You are all awesome and amazing and kind beyond words. I literally get tears of joy when I hear from you about how you like something I’ve done or how you shared a tip I gave. It’s like, wow! me. Little ol’ me. What I do and say has made a difference to someone. It’s amazing.
I truly love you all.